Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cravings Making Me Crazy

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted but I have been on a mission. (Well this isn't the main reason I have not posted. Life has been crazy lately!) I have been trying to find Cadbury eggs!

Yes, I know I am trying to find them after Easter, but isn't that the best time? All the candy is half off. Also my craving for Cadbury eggs began on Sunday. I was thinking back to when I was a kid and the Easter bunny would visit. Cadbury eggs were always my favorite candy in my basket.

I have been to so many stores on my hunt and can not find one. I want the original with the white and yellow on the inside. I just can't understand why they even make these new ones with carmel, snickers, chocolate and all this other crazy stuff on the inside.

I was at Target tonight and this is all I found for Cadbury eggs, Chocolate Creme egg. Yes, I picked up a box because this will have to do for tonight. But I have to find an original one! I can not imagine another year without a Cadbury egg!


No comments:

Post a Comment