Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Change Has Come

 
 
So James comes home a couple days ago with this disgusting box of crackers from Costco. I know the only reason he bought them was for the name. But I truly think that lately this is how he feels about me. That I have absolutely gone crackers! I wouldn't say 100% of the time, maybe just 30% of the time. But I don't think that has changed much from before I was pregnant.
 
However what has changed is my appetite and my memory. For many of you who know me, you already know that I am one of the most indecisive people when it comes to food. Well, ladies and gentlemen, let me just tell you it has gotten worse. I finally have a good appetite but man I can not decide what I want to eat to save my life. It drives James absolutely crackers!
 
Also, everybody that knows me knows that I usually can't go through a story without at least saying one time, "What was I saying? I can't remember." Well, I say it so much more now that nobody probably wants to have conversations with me. I have got serious pregnant brain. But what is sad is that I had it before I got pregnant. Now it is just so much worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment