Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Matilda

 
Even though I missed Matilda's 5th birthday, (Yes, I totally forgot about it until a day later. Let's hope I'm a better mom to Baby G.) we still celebrated this past weekend with a very yummy cake that she really enjoyed and shared with Toby.
 
 
I figured we should celebrate now before Matilda becomes a big sister and all our attention is focused on her little sister. Plus she had a really bad birthday week. She had a very bad allergic reaction to something. We are thinking she got bit by something because the allergic reaction started after coming in from outside.
 
She kept me up all night, with a swollen face, huge whelps on her head and body and hives on her belly. I felt so bad for her. She was miserable. But I told her she is just trying to prepare me for those late nights with Baby G.
 
This is after the swelling went down in her face. But you can still see the whelps on the side of her body. Doesn't she look so sad?
 
 
 
And poor Toby, he just got a bad hair cut.
 
 
I just don't understand why she would leave the hair on his ears so long. They are already so big, did she really need to make them look even bigger.
So I got out the scissors and gave him another hair cut. His ears actually look really good now. Maybe I missed my calling as a dog groomer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment