Friday, March 22, 2013

Seattle Baby Shower Brunch

A very great friend of mine, Jill (she is on the far left in the picture below), threw me a very small baby shower brunch at The Daily Grill in downtown Seattle. 

Unfortunately I forgot to take out my camera before the end of brunch
and didn't get a picture of  my good friend Aubrey before she had to leave.

My mom was able to attend the brunch because she just so happened to be in town the same weekend.



Thanks so much to my wonderful friends in Seattle for the perfect third and final baby shower. I had such a great time and of course Baby G and her parents are very thankful for the gifts we got.

1 comment:

  1. Very helpful information on this baby shower party. Last month, arranged my best friend’s daughter’s baby shower party at one of beautiful Los Angeles event venues. Had an excellent party on that evening and enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete