Friday, September 27, 2013

East Side Vacation

Sorry for the lack of post in the past week but Z and I took her first plane ride to Syracuse NY to see her Nana and meet her Papa (my stepdad) for the first time.


If you are wondering about the plane rides that I was so nervous about... they went FANTASTIC!
This is what she looked like on most of the plane rides.



Let's hope she does this good when traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

While in Syracuse Nana and I had a lot of fun doing some winter shopping for Z.
Z also attended her first formal event. My stepdad was the MC at his High School Hall of Fame Reunion.


Z really enjoyed watching all the people.



Z was announced as the youngest person there and I'm pretty sure I was the second. The applause she got really made her stop and think. She really enjoyed the applauses everyone got. They even woke her up from her sleep every time they happened.


Overall it was such a nice trip. Z was great and slept like a champ. I kept her on west coast time so there was no adjusting when we got back.

There is just nothing like a grandmother's love ...





No comments:

Post a Comment