Sunday, September 15, 2013

1, 2, 3 ...

4 months today



Mom is trying to get some good pictures but I would rather play with my toys ...


or play with the sticker and do my new favorite thing, suck (really I like to chomp) on my two fingers because I am teething.


See here I am sucking on my fingers while sleeping and awake.
I would even rather have my fingers than the pacifier.


As of lately, I have discovered that my feet can play the piano


I even like tummy time because my mom puts a mirror in front of me.


But my favorite tummy time is with my dad.


I have even rolled over twice from my tummy to my back. First time I did it so slow mom was able to catch it on video. You have to excuse my mom. She got really excited and she sounds like a horse. The second time I rolled over, I did it so fast nobody saw me.



No comments:

Post a Comment