Saturday, December 22, 2012

Boy or Girl???

James wanted me to title this post Karma. So take a guess what we are having....

If you still aren't positively sure than you will be after I tell you this: I wish I had a camera, when the sonographer told us the big news, to capture James's face. It was priceless! He literally just sat there blank for five minutes. All I could do was laugh. If only I could have been inside that head to know what he was thinking. I guess he was just shocked because he said he just stopped thinking for a little while.
So that is right....

We are having a GIRL!

While this ultrasound was very much anticipated and exciting to find out the sex, it was also important to have Baby G's anatomy scan. She is all good! She has two legs, two feet, two arms, two hands and many more important parts.

Isn't she adorable.
 
Here she is opening her mouth. James said she is probably already talking back.
 


1 comment: