Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Extravaganza

The start of Thanksgiving Break: Monday Nov. 19

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted but Baby G, James and I have been very busy traveling back to the great Midwest. Even though it was a wonderful trip, which was spent spending time with family and friends, it started off a little rocky.

We were running late because of bad traffic and we got to the terminal just in time to board the plane. I played the pregnancy card for the first time right when we got on the plane and asked the flight attendant if I could please use the bathroom and have a glass of water. She was much nicer than she would have been if I wasn't pregnant.

The flight took off and there was horrible turbulence. It was so bad for the first two hours of the flight that no one, not even the flight attendants, could get out of their seats. From the very beginning of the flight I felt so nauseous and I was freaking out just a little bit because I was trying my hardest not to throw up. James being the wonderful, supportive husband that he is was telling me to get it together and how could I give birth if I can't even deal with this. Well I showed him! I could not hold it anymore. I threw up all that water that the flight attendant gave me right into the little white bag. I was not only embarrassed but very impressed that I had such good aim and I did not make a mess at all.

Even though the flight to Chicago was the worst flight I have ever had, it was all worth it when I got to hang out the next day with my best friend Kevin and great friend Sara.

To end the wonderful day in Chicago, we had dinner at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba with one of our favorite couples, Brandon and Rita, and one of the best little boys we know Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment