Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Never Too Early To Start Looking

James and I decided you can never start too early checking out our options on car seats and strollers. First we went to a local high end store called Kids Club that only sales UPPAbaby (expensive) strollers. Debbie the sales lady was really pushing this stroller hard by saying it could fit up to three children. I think Debbie knew exactly how to sale this one to James considering he wants a whole army of children.

 
 
But James ended up leaving with this....

So James and I then ventured to the suburbs to Babies R Us to look at the more reasonable strollers and car seats. Until this point, I really haven't done much research on strollers and car seats so you can imagine how overwhelming this was for me. These are a couple strollers that we checked out.


 
 
 
 
But James ended up leaving with a video game. So the moral to this story is that James is a big kid. I can never take him to a toy store without him leaving with a toy. As for me, I am still as confused as before about which stroller to purchase and I am going to have two kids on my hands when Baby G arrives.

1 comment: