Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Almost There

11 months! It is absolutely insane to me that Eliza is almost a year old. I know every mother says it and I said the same thing with Z but the second child has really shown me how fast time can fly. I really have to stop sometimes and tell myself to enjoy the moment because they don't last long.

The moments I do stop and enjoy Eliza is showing me all the new things she is doing every day. She is clapping her hands, dancing to music, and her newest is pulling herself up to standing, which she did for the first time the exact day she turned 11 months.


Can you tell how excited Z is that her sister is standing? : )


Eliza finally got her third tooth right beside the other two on the bottom. With those three teeth, she still loves to eat anything you put in front of her, moaning and enjoying every bite of it. The girl really loves food.




Eliza has so much to say. Wish I knew what she was saying. 
She has also discovered her lungs. Screaming happens mainly when she wants something and when we are in public, of course. Since Eliza is screaming, Z takes it upon herself now to scream as well. Can I say, "I have a CRAZY life and of course I love it (most of the time)."

Here are the many faces of Eliza:

Oh those eyebrows crack me up.





No comments:

Post a Comment