Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mom's, I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing day. 
My first Mother's Day has been just that. I have been pampered, cooked for and showered with gifts. I could not be more thankful and blessed.


A very special Mother's Day wish to this wonderful Mom and Grandmother.


She is such a beautiful, loving, caring, understanding (except for the fact that I live in Seattle), fun, and just plain AWESOME Mom. She is fantastic as a Nana too. Z and I are two lucky ladies to call her Mom and Nana. I strive each day to be as wonderful of a mom to Z as she is to me. 


We love you so much MOM and are so happy we were able to celebrate with you (a little early) Z's first birthday and Mother's day.
(More pics of that to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment