Friday, April 25, 2014

Quack, Quack, Quack

As promised, here are the pictures of Z with the ducks. Remember, they were suppose to be bunnies for Easter but the bunny ran away. This was just the first of many things that went wrong with these photos. 

Next, was that I had high hopes that I would love this photographer we were trying out for the first time and she would be my new go-to photo lady but unfortunately we are still looking for one of those.

You may be thinking that they are pretty good but a lot of the pictures I had to crop and put some photoshop touches on them myself in order for them to look decent.

Maybe I'm just to picky. What do you think?


I'm just not sure what's up with the bike in the background. Cool bike but she said there would be Easter props to use and what about bike says Easter?


Of course Z called the ducks doggies, as she does every animal, and the photographer thought she said duckies. She was very impressed so I just let her believe that. 



This one is my favorite. You can see on Z's face how much she is loving these ducks.





No comments:

Post a Comment