Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hair, Hair, Hair Everywhere

Not only is Matilda shedding everywhere (that is a given, she sheds year round, all the time) but Z and I have been shedding like crazy the past several weeks. Poor James (who, as you know, has no hair) is so tired of all the hair everywhere.

I had read that when moms start losing their hair, several months after giving birth, baby can too. I guess I really didn't think it would happen at the exact same time, but it did, like clock work.

I pulled up a picture of Z as a newborn to compare and see how much hair she has actually lost. It is amazing! I'm afraid she is going to be completely bald soon. I am also very curious to see if her hair will be a different color when it grows back.

Poor Z, she looks like she has a bad comb over.
Good thing it is starting to get cold and we can cover up her bald head with cute hats and hopefully people will stop calling her a he.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment