Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sleeping Like A Rock

I was doing my research and trying to figure out the perfect pregnancy pillow to buy since I have been waking up in the morning with a very sore back. I just couldn't purchase it until I found the perfect one. Well James beat me to it. One of my Christmas presents was the most enormous pillow I have ever seen.
If you know James you know his motto is Go Big Or Go Home. Well that is what he did and this pillow is amazing! I have been drooling all over myself, I have been sleeping so well. The only problem is James complains because it takes up way to much of the bed but as long as I am sleeping he is happy.


I highly recommend this pillow to anyone who is pregnant or may be pregnant in the future. This pillow is so fantastic and comfy that look who I found sleeping in it today.


Matilda is a pillow expert. She can find a really comfortable pillow from a mile away.

No comments:

Post a Comment