Sunday, July 14, 2013

My First Birthday as a Mother

As I was changing Z's poopy diaper at 6:30 this morning, I was thinking, "Oh how life changes." This birthday is dramatically different than last years and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. My first birthday as a mom was better than ever. Now I have a beautiful daughter to celebrate with and I am sure birthday's will continue to get better and better every year.

 
Not only did I get to spend a wonderful day with my daughter but I got to spend it as a family of three, with my wonderful husband.

 
To top off an already great day, my mom was in town and was able to celebrate my birthday with me for the first time in several years.

 
As for my birthday cake, it was an assortment of cupcakes ...

 
with one special one, a Bastille Day cupcake.

 
To keep the Bastille day theme going, James brought me to a French fusion restaurant, The Whales Win. Which was our first date night since Z was born.
 
I am looking forward to 31 and all the good times and adventures I have ahead. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment